Both sites maintain on-site pharmacies that stock the medications most commonly needed by our patients. Our pharmacies are licensed by the State of Washington and staffed by licensed pharmacists.
We make every effort to make medications accessible and affordable and are able to bill Medicaid, Healthy Options and Basic Health for prescriptions but no other insurance companies at this time. In order to maintain pharmacy services we ask that you pay for your medications at the time you pick them up. If you can’t afford your medications there may be a pharmacy assistance program to help you.
Our pharmacy hours are as follows:
- Country Doctor Community Clinic Pharmacy
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday 9:30 am – 5:15pm
- Wednesday and Thursday – 10:30 am – 5:15pm
- The pharmacy is closed for lunch from 1 pm – 2 pm daily.
- Carolyn Downs Family Medical Center Pharmacy
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 9:30 am – 5:15 pm
- Wednesday 10:00am – 5:15pm
- The pharmacy is closed for lunch from 1 pm to 2 pm daily.